Improving the efficiency of plant personnel engaged in various activities such as quality inspections and inventory control:
- Plant personnel had been relying on pen and paper to record inspection test results.
- Inventory counting continued to be performed on expensive, outdated devices no longer supported.
To consolidate multiple processes into streamlined Ipad applications for greater efficiency.
- Inspection application for quality inspectors.
- Cycle count and other applications for managing inventory.
- Scanning capability to read barcodes for faster access to material data.
The results have been extremely positive:
- Inspectors can perform and record results right at the machines being tested. No need for pen, paper and return to desktop workstation.
- Warehouse management can scan and record inventory counts in real time to SAP.
Since 1957, BUNN has been at the forefront of dispensed beverage equipment manufacturers Today, BUNN has embraced sophisticated new technology to meet the changing needs of customers. The equipment portfolio includes a home brewer collection and a full line of dispensed beverage commercial solutions including coffee and iced tea brewers for multi-cup and single-cup use; superautomatic espresso machines; coffee bean grinding systems; dispensers for exceptional tasting cold or hot beverages such as juice, lemonade, hot chocolate, cappuccino and iced coffee; liquid coffee dispensers; gourmet ice systems; precise temperature water.
INDUSTRY: Beverage Equipment Manufacturer
SIZE: 1000+ Employees
Windows 8.1 App for Tablets