Get accurate quotes out faster
- Your complex quoting and configuration logic is already in SAP – now make it accessible to your salespeople directly in the applications they use
- With enosix’s CPQ solutions, take advantage of modern sales tools while still leveraging your ECC system
- Our CPQ software reduces the level of configuration expertise needed to create a quote
- Eliminate duplicate work and errors from needing to rekey orders into SAP, and eliminate quotes that can’t be delivered because they were wrongly configured
- Guarantee accurate pricing from SAP and ensure that SAP will accept Quotes and Orders due to Real-Time Validation during your lead to cash process
- Produce better analytics, visibility, and auditability around your quoting process – all with enosix’s SAP CPQ solutions
Why this Matters?
The enosix CPQ solution allows for Salesforce CPQ users to create quotes in real-time from SAP—without moving, replicating, or exporting the SAP data and logic. Your complex SAP pricing rules and product configurations, including variant configuration, stay in SAP. This lets your sales team and even external partner channels create valid quotes based on the data in SAP. This pre-built integration reduces implementation time by 70-90% and delivers must-have functionality not possible with other approaches.
Variant Configuration can handle really, really complex rules for configuration and pricing. These rules would be basically impossible in many cases to try to copy into a CPQ tool like Salesforce. It is extremely common for manufacturers who leverage SAP VC to have thousands of configurable products with hundreds of thousands of characteristics and characteristic values available for a given product line. Recreating and dual-maintaining these configurations and the associated dependencies that have been set-up over many years becomes categorically untenable for those enterprises running SAP.
enosix’s CPQ add-ins allow real-time calling of variant configuration from Salesforce. With enosix, users can be walked through the configuration process as it’s computed inside SAP without having to worry about recreating all the rules in Salesforce, or trying to keep the Salesforce and SAP rules the same. This lets your sales team and even external partner channels create valid quotes
based on the data in SAP. This pre-built integration reduces implementation time by 70-90% and delivers must-have functionality not possible with other approaches.
Through the enosix framework, the Salesforce CPQ Platform can be extended to integrate with SAP for pricing (regional, customer-specific, volume-based, etc.) , and/or configuring materials utilizing SAP variant configuration (VC). By injecting material and pricing data derived in real-time, Salesforce CPQ quotes are augmented with the necessary data to (upon approval) be pushed back into the SAP system as a quote or order.