Carhartt is a U.S.-based apparel company founded in 1889 to create clothing for manual laborers. The company started with two sewing machines and five workers and has grown to become a recognized brand that has stood the test of time.
Before enosiX, Carhartt experienced delays and inaccuracies in answering customer inquiries, impacting customer service. Sales growth was also compounding the customer service challenge. After implementing enosiX’s SAP Customer 360°, Carhartt saw a 25% faster call resolution time, 50% increase in first time call resolution, and a 90% faster implementation time.
“enosiX accelerated our implementation plan by nine months.” – Katrina Agusti, VP Solution Delivery IT, Carhartt
- Customer service uses Salesforce Service Cloud and SAP for responding to customer calls
- Delays and inaccuracies in answering customer inquiries impact customer service
- Sales growth is compounding the customer service challenge
- SAP Customer 360° from enosiX configured for SAP’s Industry Solution for Apparel, Fashion, and Shoes
- Provides real-time views of SAP customer data such as orders, quotes, invoices, deliveries, pricing, and more
- First time call resolution
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Installation in one day, go live in 30 days
MARKET: United States
SIZE: 4,200+ Employees
SAP Customer 360°