Empower agents with all the accurate, up-to-date business information they need to create and keep happy customers.
When you integrate Salesforce Service Cloud with your SAP ERP, it unlocks many benefits that an unintegrated implementation never realizes:
- Service Cloud automates business processes and streamlines workflows
- When integrated with your ERP, you deal with customers quickly, improve customer service, and increase transparency
- Integrated systems facilitate better decision-making by sales, accounting, and customer service teams, and data management tasks can be automated.
- It both simplifies and streamlines customer service tasks, empowering personalized service and information for customers
- Service Cloud provides metrics and analytics that allow you to track KPIs and improve performance
With Salesforce Service Cloud fully integrated with SAP ERP, you can provide fast, scalable digital customer service from anywhere, along with the ability to automate service processes and streamline workflows. The availability of key articles, topics, and experts transforms the customer service agent experience and makes it easy to create a personal connection with every customer on their preferred device across multiple channels.
Designed to support former, current, and future customers, Service Cloud boosts both your brand’s likability and client retention.
Let’s look at how Service Cloud can facilitate excellent customer service by increasing retention and agent productivity as well as solving a host of process and workflow issues.
The 8 benefits of Salesforce Service Cloud-SAP ERP Integration
Service Cloud means you can deliver fast, personalized customer service that drives growth and improves customer satisfaction. By allowing you to share information seamlessly between all users and departments. It helps agents deliver the right answers quickly and provides insights that can inform your entire business. It also provides reports that give clear direction for customer service improvements.
When you integrate Salesforce Service Cloud with your SAP ERP, data flows easily between both systems. This integration lets you deal with customers quickly, improve customer service, increase transparency, and facilitate better decision-making by sales, account, and customer services teams.
Data management tasks can be automated as well to increase accuracy.
1. Manage cases
When it comes to case management, omni-channel routing automatically matches cases to the agent who can best solve their problem, provides a complete view of customer activity, and logs agent notes automatically.
2. Enable agents
Service Cloud connects data across all departments and systems to give agents a 360-degree view of every customer. It also provides productivity tools, such as ready-to-use templates, and uses knowledge management for fast case resolution.
3. Automate processes
Orchestrate workflows with a point-and-click interface that allows you to log calls, create and update records, send emails, and more. Service Cloud also provides recommended process actions for agents and provides continuity so any agent can revolve requests at any point in the process.
4. Get a broad overview of system operations
With the metrics provided by Salesforce Service Cloud, once you decide on your goals, you can set up the platform to track your progress. You can also:
- Populate your dashboards from multiple platforms with only the information you need.
- Use an analytic tool to see how your customer service team performs in real-time.
- Utilize reports that analyze your metrics to anticipate future customer needs and address them proactively.
- Take advantage of detailed performance metrics to improve your team’s effectiveness.
- Track your most important KPIs with Service Wave Analytics.
5. Provide a personalized customer experience
Data from your analytics reports can help your agents understand customers. A complete case history reduces friction by allowing the agent to avoid redundant questions. In addition, you can:
- Use chat to provide customer service in real-time.
- Move seamlessly from servicing customers on social media to another communication method such as email.
- Offer screen sharing and video chat for customers who need more than chat or email can provide.
- Help customers using their preferred method of contact.
6. Improve the customer journey
Not every customer wants to interact with a customer service agent. Some users want to know more about your products and services, or they would rather find the answers to questions themselves.
Salesforce Service Cloud provides the ability to build both knowledge bases and communities. These platforms give customers a place to learn, discuss, and help each other. By providing these features, your customer service team can concentrate on helping those who really need their time.
You also can send surveys to customers. This lets them know you are interested in what they have to say, and their feedback informs customer service improvements.
7. Reduce stress and workloads for your team
Service Cloud assigns the best agent for each inquiry, prioritizes cases, books service appointments, dispatches the correct mobile employees to handle on-site issues, and gives your agents the right technology to do their best for every customer.
8. Work from anywhere and keep customers content while you’re in the field
With Service Cloud, creating work orders, dispatching, and managing reps in the field is a breeze, and it’s easy to track project progress. With mobile apps, field workers can log in from anywhere to get the details they need to do the job.
Salesforce Service Cloud allows businesses of any size to easily deliver personalized customer service instantly, which impels growth and surpasses customer expectations.
Enosix: seamless integration of SAP ERP with Salesforce Service Cloud
Salesforce Service Cloud allows you to provide fast, scalable digital service from anywhere. But if your customer data resides in SAP ERP, your agents could be wasting valuable time switching between systems or waiting on another department for information.
With enosix, your agents can access all the info they need from SAP right in Salesforce Service Cloud and rapidly respond to all your customers’ needs. You can even support self-service use cases by letting your customers see real-time SAP data.
We provide ready-to-use, pre-built Rapid Integration Objects (RIOs) built on the SAP ERP app layer that allow it to integrate seamlessly with Salesforce Service Cloud. 90% of the integration work between SAP ECC or S/4HANA has been done for you, so you can go live with real-time bi-directional integration to your Salesforce Field Service Lightning instance in weeks, not months.
Schedule a demo today. Our integration solutions are the answer for enterprise companies looking to provide a more connected and informed experience for their customers. Equip your customer-facing employees with the knowledge they need when they need it, reduce the costs of IT maintenance and implementation, and accelerate your time to value.