Vera Bradley had a series of time-consuming manual processes for their Early Ordering Process for retail outlets. Vera Bradley had issues with:
- Managing data in multiple systems.
- Outdated PDF order forms requiring frequent recoding.
- Lengthy approval process of data for publication.
A custom Data Maintenance and Digital Sourcebook were created providing many benefits including:
- Ability to view and approve data from multiple systems in a single application.
- Digital Selling Catalog for submitting orders directly in SAP.
- Offline capabilities
The results have been astounding :
- Rapid approvals of data allowing internal staff to focus on more value added tasks.
- Sales team can now interactively sell with clients on touch screen devices
- Planning and ordering between selling seasons vastly more efficient.
Vera Bradley is a luggage and handbag design company, founded by Barbara Bradley Baekgaard and Patricia Miller in 1982.The Fort Wayne, Indiana company produces a variety of products, including handbags, luggage, and accessories. The Company distributes its products through Vera Bradley Full Line stores, Vera Bradley Factory Outlet stores and Vera Bradley.com
SIZE: 3000+ Employees
Windows 8.1 App for Tablets
SAP ECC 6