enosix Last-Mile SAP Integration for MuleSoft
Enterprise integrations with SAP – no designing, coding, or testing
Seamless real-time integration for MuleSoft, Salesforce and SAP with enosix
enosix delivers the most powerful last-mile solution for MuleSoft platform integrations. enosix handles complex integrations to complement iPaaS solutions like MuleSoft. The combination of MuleSoft application networks and enosix PIPs deliver the simplicity, value and speed needed when dealing with complexity that comes with working with SAP customizations.
MuleSoft + enosix deliver an unmatched solution for the SAP ecosystem
Connect SAP real-time data to applications, resources, and devices without coding
- Overcome SAP Pitfalls: Avoid the shortcomings of legacy SAP communication framework and integration
- Reduce SAP Resources: Prevent challenges associated with sourcing SAP experts and resources
- SAP Pricing Complexity: Handle complex configurable products (SAP Variant Configuration) logic and data from within SAP
- Real-time at Scale: Remove data replication and leverage data virtualization to enable real-time integration at scale
- Support ECC and S/4HANA: No need to rebuild integrations after S/4HANA migration
iPaaS & PIPs deliver more value together
The combination of MuleSoft’s enterprise application integrations and enosix proven PIPs mean the fastest, easiest framework to connect to SAP
With Packaged Integration Processes (PIPs) you get complete integrations delivered as a service without designing, coding, or testing.
With an IPaaS you get the platform delivered as a service and the benefit of designing and building custom APIs & applications
Last-mile SAP integration for the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform has never been easier.
The enosix framework means SAP-to-front-end integrations 3-10x faster than other approaches and with 74% shorter implementation time. And real-time SAP Integration means real-time pricing, quoting & order creation.
The result? Faster time-to-value, portable from ECC to S/4HANA
“Our plans for SAP integration were to deliver by year-end. With enosix, we were able to accelerate that plan by nine months.”