SAP & Salesforce:
Working Together Faster
Than You Dreamed Possible.
Real-time transaction execution and access to your SAP ERP data inside Salesforce and all your front-end applications. Implemented in 80% less time than traditional approaches.
Innovators choose enosix
It’s Time to Set a New Standard
The enosix platform runs in the application layer of your SAP ERP and replaces IDOCs and the JCo connector (we know – it sounds like magic). And our pre-built Rapid Integration Objects™ encapsulate the most common queries and transactions. No more calling standard SAP BAPIs/RFCs and piecing together the results in middleware or on the front end. The end result is significantly reduced load on your SAP system compared to traditional approaches. It also means far greater code reusability across different front-end systems (nearly 100% vs. typically <40% for PI/PO or iPaaS solutions – and 0% for solutions that live in the front end). And because our pre-built solution covers the most common use cases, your implementation will be done in 80% less time than a custom project.
- All your SAP data in Salesforce
- Choose to virtualize or sync what you need
- Go-live in days
- Create SAP inquiries, quotes, orders, and more from Salesforce
- Works in Sales, Service, CPQ, and Community Clouds
- Supports SAP Variant Configuration
- All your SAP customers and products available in B2B Commerce Cloud
- Real-time validation and creation of SAP orders
- Let customers view all their SAP orders (with invoices, deliveries, and more) in your Community or B2B Commerce Cloud
- Leverage the enosix platform in any front-end via a REST API
- Developer-friendly API and field names don’t need SAP experts to decode