Salesforce Sales Cloud Integration
Leverage SAP data in your Salesforce Sales Cloud for 360 customer visibility – always on, always up-to-date.
enosix makes Salesforce the only screen we need.
Group Leader, Order & Process Management
Reduce implementation time by 70-80%
IT resources are stretched thin
Simple and elegant data virtualization means no complex integration maintenance and reduced annual software license support costs.
Quotes, with customer-specific pricing take too long
From volume discounts, to real-time promotion updates, enosix lets sales create quotes with instant access to SAP-data on invoicing, availability and more.
Get a single view of your customer
Access SAP-based information including accounts, partners, orders, delivery status, inventory, pricing–all from within Salesforce.
Unlock SAP-based customer data and create sales documents with all the pricing and configuration logic that lives in your ERP.
Easy-to-configure Lightning components mean fast implementation and real-time integration.
Top-line growth and bottom-line savings: that’s enosix.
- Accelerated time-to-value means enosix pre-built integrations take 70-90% less time than traditional approaches
- All your SAP lead-to-cash data accessible to Salesforce users
- Harness the power of virtualization to get real-time SAP data, minimizing replication
- Bi-directional data flows ensure a single source of truth–no data silos
- Easy administration means Salesforce admins can place SAP data exactly where you want it
- Architectural simplicity and stability mean no middleware, no JCo Connector, no IDocs, no Netweaver Gateway