Deliver the stellar experience customers demand by merging data with the right technology
- Today’s buyers expect a superior all-around experience
- Use of technology that employs AI and ML is the most efficient way to provide this
- What’s needed is a 360-view, with no data silos, connecting front-end data to back-end data and everything in between
- Data types must be merged for effective marketing and operations
- e-commerce solutions have to provide a consistent experience, anytime, anywhere
Customer service has always been important, and today’s buyers expect a superior all-around experience. This means using your collected data to present your best face in every customer encounter. The most efficient way to do this is to utilize customer-centric technology solutions that employ Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) to bring data together in ways we never could before.
Building strong customer relationships that earn and preserve trust means driving real-time engagement through the use of intelligent technologies and a suite of products that create a seamless, connected experience. By connecting data, marketing, sales, customer service, and commerce, your manufacturing business can innovate and consistently improve to create lifelong relationships and customer loyalty.
Flexibility and internal connectedness are key to delivering connected customer experiences, but most tools used in commerce are rigid and don’t communicate with each other. This leads to siloed systems that make it difficult to implement innovations that will win the customer experience battle over your competitors.
The sales team needs the right data to meet customer expectations
Your sales team likely represents half of your company’s value creation, which means their effectiveness has a huge impact on growth. They need the right tools to do the job.
The best tech solution is one that:
- Manages the order-to-cash process cleanly across all touchpoints, channels, and functions
- Leverages access to real-time information
- Can monitor sales performance, inventory, and provide visibility into opportunities
- Allows quotes to be done quickly
- Makes sales team monitoring easy
What’s needed is a 360-degree data view with no siloes
A sales solution should provide KPI insights, manage lead opportunities, give a 360-degree customer view, and connect with the front and back office. Sales targets will become easier to achieve if a sales rep can view pipelines and develop forecasts as well as track their real-time performance.
Sales reps can’t remain siloed – they need insight into inventory, the ability to create quotes quickly, all while having the customer data they need to check credit and special client statuses. Your company’s technology must provide the interconnectivity needed to provide end-to-end data visibility and collaboration.
Merge data types for effective marketing and operations management
You have all this great customer data, but building a complete view of who they are and what they want means you have to merge different data types, including transactional, behavioral, social media, customer service, and inventory management data. Without this integration, you cannot get the complete customer picture nor provide the relevant information they want anywhere, any time, and on their chosen device.
- Transactional data: This type of data includes records of orders, invoices, payment methods, payment timing, and anything else that’s associated with transactions for a particular client. Your marketing team can use this data to gain insight into customer attributes, including how often they make a purchase and their spending history.
- Behavioral data: Behavioral data contains information that shows the behavior patterns of your target audience as they move through the buying journey. Through the use of AI and ML, marketers can automate actions when certain conditions arise and act on them in real-time. This makes it easy to market to the right customer at the right time.
- Social media data: Social media data shows how each prospect or customer interacts with your content in terms of numbers, percentages, and statistics. This data can be used for deeper audience segmentation, to improve lead scoring, nurturing and attribution, and to personalize sales pitches.
- Customer service data: This data supports sales as well as marketing by providing insights from case creation to resolution, and experiential data gathered from after-call surveys can all improve the customer journey. Data gathered from recorded calls gives valuable data right from the customer’s mouth.
- Inventory management data: Often overlooked, this type of data is important to marketers – pitching an out-of-stock product is never a good idea, so knowing stock levels, back-ordered items, and canceled items is vital.
E-commerce data provides a consistent customer experience anytime, anywhere
Buyers today expect 24/7 service and a consistent, connected customer experience. By bringing together data that offers a complete view of the customer, manufacturers can build customer loyalty, drive growth, increase revenue, and innovate at a speed that fits customer needs.
Use data-driven insights to provide experiences based on real-time intent and impulses. With an end-to-end view of their engagements, companies are better able to service customers while optimizing inventory by connecting and communicating demand signals to the supply chain.
It’s about creating the all-important connected customer experience, which means using every piece of collected data to link the front and back office and everything in between for increased internal transparency that helps all parts of the organization running the way they should – like a well-oiled machine.
Up your customer experience game with enosix
enosix takes the complexity out of SAP integration to let you get up and running 70% to 90% faster than competing approaches while still providing secure, scalable, reliable connections between your front-end systems of engagement and your SAP ERP core.
Our platform runs in the application layer of your SAP ERP and replaces IDOCs and the JCo connector (we know – it sounds like magic). Our pre-built Rapid Integration Objects™ encapsulate the most common queries and transactions.
No more calling standard SAP BAPIs/RFCs and piecing together the results in middleware or on the front end. The end result is significantly reduced load on your SAP system compared to traditional approaches. It also means far greater code reusability across different front-end systems (nearly 100% vs. typically <40% for PI/PO or iPaaS solutions – and 0% for solutions that live in the front end).
And, because our pre-built solution covers the most common use cases, your implementation will be done in 80% less time than a custom project.
Schedule a demo today or reach out with questions; we’ll get you the information you need – fast.